Who we areWe are a friendly, family run team of catering chefs and service staff based in Swanage, Dorset. We are passionate about home-made, fresh, barbequed food made from locally sourced tasty ingredients.A local fisherman supplies all of our fresh fish and we use free range pork from Mr Samways, our local pork farmer. Our refrigerated catering van and marquees mean that.
What We Do
We can provide a fully inclusive range of wedding and event catering services from just £14 per person:
- Pay as you go or pre-paid, fully licensed bar.
- Drinks packages and beer.
- Fully uniformed chefs and staff.
- Carvery menu options.
- Hot and cold buffet menus.
We provide services for all different types of weddings, events and specific catering needs.
For delicious catering at your wedding or event please contact us to talk to our chefs about your requirements.
- Julian Wood has been a dedicated chef for 20 years, owning a restaurant for seven years, both mentoring and training local chefs. Julian extended his skills and perfectionist eye to outside catering nine years ago and has been at the creative edge of the Dorset catering industry ever since..
- Tom has a passion for all things food; he has been a chef for five years. During this time he has achieved the accolades of gold and silver medals from the National Exhibition Centre and bronze medals from the Hotel Olympia in Earls Court, London. He originally trained and earned.
- Terry has been a chef for 11 years and helped earn West Beach its award as the best seafood restaurant in England. Terry loves to develop new recepies for event barbeques, constantly developing and refining new tasty ideas. He has also previously worked in 2 and 3 rosette awarded restaurants.
We accept transfer, cheque, Paypal and card.
- One third booking fee.
- One payment due 3 months before event.
- Final payment due on morning of event.
- Contact us for more information.